July 13, 2022
Dear Mapleton Junior High School students and parents:
Welcome to the 2022-2023 school year! Registration information is available online at http://mjhs.nebo.edu/registration. Some quick information:
- Fee payment online will be open July 20th. Schedules will be available Aug 1st.
- Chromebooks: MJHS will be issuing Chromebooks to each student this year to use throughout the school year. There will be an option to purchase insurance for their Chromebook for $30.00 and will cover incidental damages to the Chromebook. You can purchase this insurance during registration under the optional section when paying fees.
- Counselors will be available starting Aug 1st 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Administrators will be available for fee waivers on August 4 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. See info under Parent Information at mjhs.nebo.edu.
- School lunch will not be free this year. Click on the school lunch program 2022-2023 link for more info. School Lunch Program 2022-23
- Open House: For all students and parents - August 16th; 12:30 to 3:30 pm.
- School starts at 7:55 am on Wednesday, August 17th.
- School Community Council
- We welcome parent involvement on our School Community Council!
- There are two open positions for the 2022-2023 school year.
- The SCC is a two-year term
- You must have a student enrolled at MJHS for at least one of those years
- SCC elections will be held Aug 18th-19th in the main office during school hours
- If you are interested in getting on the ballot, please email JR Brandon by Friday, August 12th (jr [dot] brandon [at] nebo [dot] edu ()).
- Please look for an email with our Back to School letter coming in the next few days. If we do not have an email address for you, please contact the counseling office and they can help set one up (801) 489.2896. Have a great rest of summer!
Mapleton Junior High School Administration