Fee Waivers: Administrators will be available to review fee waivers on August 4-5 from 9:00am to 2:00pm.
- Fee waivers must be renewed annually.
- Please bring the required documentation as described in the fee waiver application (https://bit.ly/2ZOQjKS).
- For more information about school fees: (https://www.schools.utah.gov/file/041c46ee-053b-4267-97e9-6b5656fe2e2c)
Students may receive a fee waiver for one of the following reasons:
- Family receives TANF (currently qualified for financial assistance or food stamps)
- Student receives Supplemental Security Income (qualified child with disabilities)
- Student qualifies for McKinney-Vento
- Student is in Foster Care (under Utah or local governmental supervision) or State Custody
- Student is eligible based on family/household income verification