Congratulations to Lily Robinson, Sarah Dye, Savannah Harper, Jennilyn Hess, Kate Goeders, Audrey Hone, Hannah Brown, Kyleigh Richards, Zoey Fluckiger, Eliza Schmutz, and Mr. Devin Jackman for completing the MJHS Summer Reading Challenge. The challenge was to read at least one book from at least four different continents. Those who participated in the reading challenge enjoyed a pizza and root beer float party last Friday.
Hey awesome students! Are you up for a super fun math adventure? Join the MJHS Math Team and let's solve puzzles, crack codes, and have a blast with numbers together! Whether you're a math master or just want to try something new, we're here to make math cool and exciting. Come hang out with us and let's make math magic happen!
- NO backpacks/large bags, or sharpies allowed
- Students may have one small bag if needed
- Students may bring their yearbook and a pen
- NO squirt guns, confetti, silly string, water balloons, etc allowed
- Rotation activities - teachers will provide activities over four rotations
- Everyone enters in the main door, all others will be locked