School Community Council
Mapleton Jr. High School Community Council
The School Community Council is the forum in which parents can contribute and have direct input in the following ways...
- Meet once monthly to support school improvement and student success through shared decision-making.
- Develop a plan for the allocation of School Land Trust money and other school plans
- Examine important school issues and consider solutions
- Disseminate information to the community about school progress and student success
- Bring new ideas and concerns from the community to the school administration
- Help promote the many successes of Mapleton Junior High School
The School Community Council meetings are always open to the public and any interested member of the community may attend. You may attend as often as you like and your input will be heard and considered. If you would like to be a part of the council in the future you do have the opportunity to run for a two year seat on the council next year.
NOTICE OF MEETINGS
Meetings are held the second Wednesday of every month at 2:50 in the main office conference room
|Nebo Board of Education and Community Vision||School Contact Information for SCC||
|School Land Trust Informational Website||School Budget 2017-2018|